• Date: 16th February 2019 • Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
• Venue: 101/B, Malibag Chowdhury Para, Dhaka-1212
• Gain & Retain Customers and stay ahead of the competition
• Understanding what satisfied & dissatisfies a Customer
• Delivering Outstanding Customer Service
• Customer Service Strategy
• Developing Personal Service Skills
• Dealing with Customer Complaints
• Managing the Customer Interaction
• Delighting a Customer
Customer Service Remains a Fundamental Driver of Business Success & Profitability. Whether you are a business owner, manager, service provider or executive – it will provide you tools, techniques and a methodology to systematically raise your competence in customer relations.
With 32 Years of Global Practice in Fortune 500 Companies, LIM ‘s Action-Reflection-Learning (ARL®) Methodology will help participants to learn how to:
• Facilitate Social Learning;
• Understand and Expose their Tacit (Inside) Knowledge;
• Go from Conscious Awareness to Unconscious Mastery;
• Turn into High Performing Individuals and Teams;
• Provide a practical overview of Team Dynamics.
• Orientation to Culture Nourishment
• Adopt and Apply Different & Proven Tools & Techniques
• Know and Apply Global & Local Best Practices
• Checklist for Implementation
• Studies of Proven Case Studies
• How Customer Service improves Business Sustainability: Process & Strategy.
SO, WHAT? -> BENEFITS
• Ensuring Organizations/Businesses Profitability & Sustainability
• Gain & Retain Customers
• Stay Ahead of the Competition
• Retain Old Customers and Develop Repeat Customers
• Improve Personal Effectiveness
• Learn and Improve Stress Management
• Transform Problems into Opportunities
This Course is designed for any professionals i.e., Business Owners, Managers, Service Providers and/or Executives
Course Date: 16th February 2019 | 6.30pm to 9.30pm | 3 Hours
METHOD OF Workshop:
• Case Study
• Task of the participants
• Regular Course Fee: BDT. 1,500 +VAT Per Person.
• Special Discount may be given for corporate clients, BSHRM members & students.
• Fees include snacks, tea, logistics and training materials.
*Seats are limited (considered on 1st come 1st served basis). So,
please confirm your registration within 14th February 2019 or earlier.
(Certificate will be awarded to the participants.)
36+ Professional Experience
Business Consultant and ICF Coach
Profile Link: goo.gl/BiukTG