Workshop On Techniques for Results-Oriented Communication
- Date: 21st July 2018 • Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Venue: PTDCA Lecture Room, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Now a day most of the works are accomplished through the collaborative efforts of many individuals or team. Differences are a positive force if you know how to harness them.
Your ability to develop good interpersonal skills and create rapport in this kind of work environment can make—or break—your career. Prepare yourself to become a “conscious communicator.” Develop self-awareness, analyze situations, and consciously select and use productive communication strategies. You’ll find your relationship style, identify your strengths and weaknesses, and master the winning tactics to work harmoniously to achieve your goals.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT AFTER THE WORKSHOP :
• Building better rapport and gain the trust of your colleagues
• Discovering the basic competencies critical to solid work relationships
• Developing flexibility in actions, thoughts, and feelings to better handle any situation
• Learning positive body language
• Avoiding unfamiliar words and using short words
• Avoiding Technical words while communicating
• Avoiding mistakes and conflicts that may result from misinterpreting others or ineffective listening
• Influencing and motivate others to first-rate performance
• Learning how to use direct and indirect messages accurately
• Building your self-esteem as you discover a new self-awareness
• Identifying strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities in your work relationships
• Understanding values, beliefs, attitudes, and perceptual processes
• Understanding emotions and how they translate into emotional intelligence
• Master the keys to excellent communication: observe, listen, analyze, plan, communicate
WHO WILL ATTEND:
METHOD OF TRAINING:
• Case Study
• Task of the participants
- Regular Course Fee: BDT. 1,500 +VAT Per Person.
- Special Discount may be given for corporate clients, BSHRM members & students.
- Fees include snacks, tea, logistics and training materials.
*Seats are limited (considered on 1st come 1st served basis). So,
please confirm your registration within 15 July 2018 or earlier.
(Certificate will be awarded to the participants.)
Faculty of BBA and MBA at the Daffodil International University (DIU) and Asian University of Bangladesh (AUB). An Entrepreneur and an International Business Development Consultant in Bangladesh, India, Malaysia and Australia since 2008. MBA (Entrepreneurship, HRM), the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) & University Kuala Lumpur (UniKL).
Business Communication Manager at the Australian Academy of Business Leadership (AABL). Worked as Manager, International Business Development at Australian Based Company to maintain the operations in the global market including corporate training, Student Counselling, IT/Business Consulting, Career Consulting, HR Training, Health Sector, Education Sector.
Received Outstanding Paper Award for Entrepreneurial Paper entitled “Experiential Open Innovation and Co-creation in Global Entrepreneurship”at the 1st International Conference on Global Business, Entrepreneurship and Creative Industry 2016.Conducts workshops in Malaysia and Bangladesh on Entrepreneurship, Business Development, Communication Skills and the Project Management Professional training. As an author, published five journal articles in the International Journals and participated at different international conferences in Malaysia and Indonesia.
Worked with University Kebangsaan Malaysia and contributed to the social welfare by designing and delivering HIV/AIDS education and awareness workshops in Malaysia.Worked 3 years at Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD) as Executive to the eminent Economist Dr. Debapriya Bhattacharya, Distinguished Fellow at CPD and Former Ambassador of Bangladesh to the UN Offices, Geneva.
Successfully launched Asia’s first collaborative Learning Social Networking platform “Voicenet Ukuya” at PSMB Conference & Exhibition on 19th October 2010 in Malaysia while working at the LSS Academy Sdn. Bhd. Worked at Info Analyticain India. Successful projects include amazon.com, fsokx.com, wiifitworld.com, other e-commerce blogs and NGOs.Became an expert in Branding and Advertising as she has worked at A Positive Adverting Limited as a Strategic Planner and have an educational background in Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Communication, and Journalism.