• Venue: PTDCA Lecture Room, 101/B, Malibag Chowdhury Para, Dhaka-1219 (Opposite of South Point School & College)
Stress is a fact of everyday life – but too much stress makes us ineffective and reduces the control we have over our lives. This course will help the participants identify their personal difficulties, reflect upon own stress management, relaxation strategies and become more effective in handling everyday pressures in a sustainable way. If you feel swamped by stress come along and take a fresh look at yourself, rebuild your energy and create a more balanced lifestyle by identifying unsustainable behaviors and developing your stress management resources.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING:
• Briefing on Stress and Anger
• Different Types / Nature of Stress & Anger
• Identify the causes of unwanted stress
• Develop personal resources and avoid over stress
• Recognize negative stress and its symptoms
• Avoid negative stress whilst enhancing positive experience
• Role of Stress and Anger in our Life
• Relationship between Stress & Anger
• Some tools to reduce Stress & Anger
• Practice effective relaxation and stress reduction techniques
• How to Manage Stress and Anger and the participants can be stress & anger free in personal and work life.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
• Professionals who intend to manage stress
• Other relevant employees those who work under pressure
METHOD OF TRAINING:
• Multimedia Presentation & Lecture
• Interaction between participants and Resource Persons
• Video Presentation/ Exercise
• Questions & Answerse
Exclusive offers only for students
• Regular Fee: BDT. 1,500+VAT Per Person.
• Early Bird Fee: BDT. 1,000+VAT Per Person
• Fees include snacks, tea, logistics and training materials.
*Seats are limited (considered on 1st come 1st served basis). So,
please confirm your registration within 6th July 2019 or earlier.
(Certificate will be awarded to the participants.)
He is also adjacent faculty of different universities and institutes. He is a renowned HR, OD, ISO consultant, academician, trainer and motivational and career development coach.
Khan is the recipient of “HR Leadership Award” presented by Best Asian Employers Awards and World HRD Congress in Singapore in 2015.
He is the President of Bangladesh Society for Human Resources Management (BSHRM). And Board Member of Asia Pacific Federation of Human Resources Management (APFHRM).