• Date: 27th February 2019 • Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
• Venue: PTDCA Lecture Room, 101/ B,
Traditional marketing remains an important and personalized way of building a relationship with your customers and you should be aiming to combine (both traditional and digital) methods within your business’s marketing strategy. Integrated Marketing Communication Strategies outline a core message, highlight your competitive advantage, address the appropriate target market, identify your competitors and tailor the message to fit supportive media channels.
How participants will benefit after the Workshop:
Participants will learn to
• Plan, create and implement effective strategic marketing plans
• Understand how to develop a sustainable advantage
• Manage your brand across multiple channels
• Integrate your strategy across on and offline channels in line with business objectives
• Effectively measure and evaluate your outputs
• Change the internal perception of customers.
• Build strong customer relations.
• Gain competitive advantages and customer retention.
• Influence customer expectations.
• Improve service to both internal and external customers.
• Use skills to build effective relationships.
• Increase brand loyalty and customer loyalty.
• Maximize brand value.
METHOD OF Workshop:
• Case Study
WHO CAN ATTEND:
• Regular Course Fee: BDT. 1,200 +VAT Per Person.
• Special Discount may be given for corporate clients, BSHRM members & students.
• Fees include snacks, tea, logistics and training materials.
*Seats are limited (considered on 1st come 1st served basis). So,
please confirm your registration within 25th February 2019 or earlier.
(Certificate will be awarded to the participants.)
Business Communications Manager at the Australian Academy of Business Leadership (AABL). Worked as Manager, International Business Development at Australian Based Company to maintain the operations in the global market including corporate training, Student Counselling, IT/Business Consulting, Career Consulting, HR Training, Health Sector, and Education Sector.
Received Outstanding Paper Award for Entrepreneurial Paper entitled “Experiential Open Innovation and Co-creation in Global Entrepreneurship” at the 1st International Conference on Global Business, Entrepreneurship and Creative Industry 2016. Journal Review Committee member at the Emperor International Journal of Economics and Social Science Research (EIJESSR), Monthly Online Journal.
Conducts workshops in Malaysia and Bangladesh on Entrepreneurship, Business Development, Communication Skills
Worked with University Kebangsaan Malaysia and contributed to the social welfare by designing and delivering HIV/AIDS education and awareness workshops in Malaysia. Worked 3 years at Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD) as Executive to the eminent Economist Dr. Debapriya Bhattacharya, Distinguished Fellow at CPD and Former Ambassador of Bangladesh to the UN Offices, Geneva.
Successfully launched Asia’s first collaborative Learning Social Networking platform “VoicenetUkuya” at PSMB Conference & Exhibition on 19th October 2010 in Malaysia while working at the LSS Academy Sdn. Bhd. Worked at Info Analyticain India. Successful projects include amazon.com, fsokx.com, wiifitworld.com, other e-commerce blogs and NGOs.Became an expert in Branding and Advertising as she has worked at A Positive Adverting Limited as a Strategic Planner and have an educational background in Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Communication, and Journalism.