We all are facing the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic which has led to a sudden shift in the dynamics of our work and personal life. We are facing uncertainty about our life, our employment & organization due to an unpredictable future. In this situation, we have to survive, sustain, and continue our businesses and employment which is mostly dependent on Effective Leadership.
Technology now allows people to connect anytime, anywhere, to anyone in the world, from almost any device. This is dramatically changing the way people work, facilitating 24/7 collaboration with people and learning/ coaching provider.
Considering this priority, Progressive Training Development & Consultants Associates (PTDCA) have designed and arrange to present this the virtual Training program “ Effective Leadership: Perspective Corona crisis & beyond” through online zoom video interactive session. We do believe, the participants will be benefited from this course, especially in this crisis period of the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
Let us join the program. Seats are limited, register immediately.
Event Timing: 29 Jun,2020 Monday Time: 8:00pm to 10:00pm
Contact us at [email protected] cell:01709979849
Regular Fee :
BDT. 400 Per Person
BSHRM Member BDT. 300 Per person
*Seats are limited (considered on 1st come 1st served basis). So,
please confirm your registration within 28 June 2020 (Sunday) Time: 9: 00 pm or earlier.
• Recipient of ” LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD 2020″ presented by the World HRD Congress, Mumbai, India in February 2020
• Recipient of HR Leadership Award from Singapore
• Managing Director & Chief Consultant: PTDCA
• Life Fellow & President: Bangladesh Society for Human Resources Management (BSHRM)
• Board Member: Asia Pacific Federation of Human Resources Management (APFHRM)
• Member: Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM), USA
• Consultant(Corporate affairs, HR, OD, T&D, and ISO) & former GM and Admin: Ibrahim Cardiac Hospital & Research Institute
• Life Member: Bangladesh Society for Total Quality Management (BSTQM)
• Former Director: Bangladesh Open University
• Adjunct Faculty for MBA, PGDHRM, ISO & other topics: Southeast University, Daffodil International University, American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB), Northern University Bangladesh, Bangladesh Institute of Management (BIM) .