Date: 26 June,2020 (Friday) Time: 7:30pm to 9:30pm
We all are facing the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic which has led to a sudden shift in the dynamics of our work and personal life. Create a detailed contingency/scenario plan that outlines every conceivable crisis and appropriate response. Contingency plans are time-consuming and painstaking, which is why many organizations don’t create them. However, when faced with a crisis, these plans actually save critical time and resources. It’s smart business to have an action plan on hand that can be quickly implemented by every member of the team which mostly depends on Effective communications, especially in this crisis and post COVID-19.
Technology now allows people to connect anytime, anywhere, to anyone in the world, from almost any device. This is dramatically changing the way people work, facilitating 24/7 collaboration with people and learning/ coaching provider.
Considering this priority, PTDCA has designed and arrange to present the virtual Training program “ Effective Communication: perspective corona crisis & beyond” through online zoom video interactive sessions. We do believe, the participants will be benefited from this course, especially in this crisis period of the COVID-19 pandemic and post COVID.
Let us join Effective Communication: perspective corona crisis & beyond. Seats are limited, register at the earliest.
Event Timing: 26 June,2020 (Friday) Time: 7:30pm to 9:30pm
Contact us at [email protected] cell:01709979849
Regular Fee :
BDT. 400 Per Person
BSHRM Member BDT. 300 Per person
*Seats are limited (considered on 1st come 1st served basis). So,
please confirm your registration within 25 June 2020 (Thursday) Time: 9: 00 pm or earlier.
• Recipient of ” LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD 2020″ presented by the World HRD Congress, Mumbai, India in February 2020
• Recipient of HR Leadership Award from Singapore
• Managing Director & Chief Consultant: PTDCA
• Life Fellow & President: Bangladesh Society for Human Resources Management (BSHRM)
• Board Member: Asia Pacific Federation of Human Resources Management (APFHRM)
• Member: Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM), USA
• Consultant(Corporate affairs, HR, OD, T&D, and ISO) & former GM and Admin: Ibrahim Cardiac Hospital & Research Institute
• Life Member: Bangladesh Society for Total Quality Management (BSTQM)
• Former Director: Bangladesh Open University
• Adjunct Faculty for MBA, PGDHRM, ISO & other topics: Southeast University, Daffodil International University, American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB), Northern University Bangladesh, Bangladesh Institute of Management (BIM) .