•Date: 12th July 2019• Time: 9:30am to 5:00pm
• Venue: UPDATE, UTC Building, 8, Panthapath Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-12105
An organization may have all of the latest technology and the best physical resources, but if it does not have the right people it will struggle to achieve the results it requires. The main aim of accurate recruitment and selection is to aid the decision making of the upper management to fill a gap; it helps them find the right candidate with the right qualifications and skills to be able to do the job not taking in to consideration their race, age, gender, color or nationality.
Contents of Training:
• Introduction and Objective Setting
• Setting objectives for the program
• Definition of Recruitment
• Constraints in Recruitment
• Role of an Interviewer
• Preparing for an Interview
• Arranging an Interview
• Job analysis and identification of competencies
• Job Descriptions / Job Analysis
• Identifying key Competencies
• Develop competency based interview questionnaires
• Different types of Assessment Centers
• Developing your Questioning Skills
• Listening Skills / Body Language
• Competency Based interviewing through role playing
• Mock interview session
• Handling Different types of candidates
Methods of Training:
– Lecture Discussion
– Power Point
– Brain Storming
– Group Exercise
– Interaction between participants and
Benefits of the Training:
After this training, participants’ will be capable of :
• Conduct a Competency Based Interview on his / her own, using self-created competencies and Competency Based Interview questions
• Generate effective line-HR partnership in preparing, conducting and evaluating selection or promotion interviews,
• Generate much more accurate selection decisions for general, specialty, and senior executive positions,
• Be able to promote the Employer Brand of the organization.
Renowned HR Professional
Change Management & OD Specialist
Certified Psychometric Assessor
Recipient of “101 most influential Global HR Leaders Award 2019” by World HRD Congress, Mr. Md. Riyad Hossain has 18 years of well-rounded professional and people leadership Experience with his successful track records of professional development of Management & Human Resources.
Life Fellow and former Executive Council member of Bangladesh Society for Human Resource Management.
Experienced in interviewing and hiring 5000+ People ( From Sales Representative to CXO Level)
An alumnus of School of Business, North South University.
Certified Presenter & Trainer of JCI (Junior Chamber International).
Member, Society of Human Resources Management, SHRM, USA
More than 1000 + Training & Seminar Experiences
Regular/part time trainer/HR Consultant of bdjobs.com, prothom-alojobs.com, CPD, Leads Tech, Training Bangladesh, Habib Bank, Brac Bank, nrbjobs.com, Crown Cement, South East University, AIUB, Stamford University, UIU, IIUC, UIU, Investment Corporation of Bangladesh, CP Bangladesh, ACCA, Business Expresses, BSHRM, American Club, Unique Group, APL (Bangladesh), Dhaka Chamber, Saka International, ICMAB and many
He is an expert as a career consultant & presented many sessions on it in different TV Channels.
He introduces the first FM Radio based Career Talk show in ABC Radio in 2010 which was first of its kind.
A champion debater & book reader in his student life and received many awards in Debate, Instant Speech, Essay Writing & Book Reading
Partex Star Group as GM, HR,
APL ( Bangladesh) as Sr. Analyst
Prothom-alojobs.com as Chief Operating Officer,
DBL Group Head of Organizational Development and
Palmal Group, Executive Director, HR & OD
Traveled USA, UK, India, Srilanka, Singapore , Qatar, Ethiopia, Malaysia & Thailand for participating in Training & Conference
He was the Conference Secretary and Chair of Press, Media & Publication Sub Committee of the BSHRM MetLife International HR Conference which was the largest HR Event in the history of Bangladesh on 2016.
Chair of Press, Media & Publication Sub Committee of the BSHRM MetLife International HR Conference 2017
Chair of Press, Media & Publication Sub Committee of the BSHRM International HR Conference 2018
Experienced in Field level to C Level Recruitment, PMS, Job Evaluation using Hey Method, Salary Survey, Salary Structuring , Labor Law , OD & Transformation and many other fields of HR
• Regular Course Fee: BDT. 2,500 + VAT Per Person.
• Special Discount may be given for corporate clients, BSHRM members & students.
• Fees include snacks, tea, Lunch, logistics and training materials.
(Certificate will be awarded to the participants.)
*Seats are limited (considered on 1st come 1st served basis). So,
please confirm your registration within 10-07-2019 or earlier.
• For Registration and additional information,
• Please call us at: 01709979849 and 01709979850
• E-mail at [email protected], [email protected]
• Please visit our Website: www.ptdca.com.bd
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/ptdca.training/
• Twitter: https://goo.gl/wQez6C
• linkedin: https://goo.gl/6he7qH
• Google+: https://goo.gl/5Che2d
• Youtube: https://goo.gl/dBmoVv