• Date: 26th April 2019 (Friday) • Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
• Venue: UPDATE, UTC Building (Level-1), 8, Panthopath Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1205.
** EXCLUSIVE NEW & UPDATED CONTENT **
Fire Risk Assessment & Matrix
Fire Emergency Planning
Fire Chemistry, Types of Fire
Main Causes of Outbreak of Fire
Fire Detection & Warning System
Fire Protection System
Fire Hazard Reporting System
Formation of Fire warden
Role of Fire wardens
Good practice & Bad practice
Personnel Emergency Evacuation Plan
Statistics of fire incident in Bangladesh
Case study on: FR Tower & Old Dhaka 2019 fire tragedy
Video session on earthquake safety procedure
Bleeding , Fracture, Poisoning
Emergency Health Care
Warden responsibility in Casualty Service
Fire Drill & Evacuation System
Fire Emergency Signals
Operating System of – Fire Extinguisher, Hose Reel, Fire Blanket.
At the end of the training the participants will be skilled in fire fighting management & will be able to keep their workplace safe & secured from fire hazard. Broadly, this session is designed to achieve the following objectives by delivering the topics on fire safety & first aid in the following manner.
• Will be able to carry out fire risk assessment in workplace/industry.
• Will be able to prepare fire emergency policy & procedure
• Will be able to work as a first aider & rescuer in the organization
• Will be able to conduct in-house fire safety & first aid management training
• Will be able to carry out workplace fire safety inspection
• Will be able to develop workplace fire hazard reporting process
• Will be able to carryout workplace fire incident reporting & investigation
• Will be able to carryout fire emergency evacuation drill
• Will be able to form fire emergency warden
• Video Clips
• Case Studies
• Discussion & Practical Session
• Q & A
• Fee: BDT. 3,500+VAT Per Person.
• Fees include snacks, tea, Lunch, logistics and training materials.
*Seats are limited (considered on 1st come 1st served basis). So,
please confirm your registration within 24th April 2019 or earlier.
(Certificate will be awarded to the participants.)
CEO & Lead Consultant Prevent Safety Solutions &
Security Advisor, MBEC,
Padma Multipurpose Bridge Project
Mr. Rashedul Islam is an nationally acclaimed master trainer, speaker and professional consultant in the fields of fire safety, occupational safety & security management. Mr. Rashed is appointed as the security advisor for the very prestigious project of Bangladesh Govt. title Padma Multipurpose Bridge Project on behalf of China Railway Major Bridge Co. Limited. He is a visiting risk management trainer to country leading management consultancy firm bdjobs, prothom-alo jobs, IPDP. Moreover, he is a regular analytical orator in TV shows on national security and safety issues. He also contributes his analytical speeches to different electronic Medias. Rashed has a very rich academic background on specialized security and fire science. He has obtained his masters degree in disaster and human security management from Bangladesh University of Professionals. He received many training’s including commissioned officer’s training with 33rd BMA long course under Bangladesh Military Academy, Fire Service and Civil Defense officer’s training under Fire Service and Civil Defense training academy Dhaka.
Rashed is certified on Health, Safety and Environment Certificate Course from U&I, IBA, Dhaka University and achieved his diploma degree in Security Management, in High Rise Building Security, in Executive Protection from Rangers Academy of Security and Defense affiliated with leading US and European Security companies and with academic worldwide like “International Bodyguard Association”-UK, International Law Enforcement training agency-UK.