Daylong Sales & Marketing Training Program on Customer Service – a competitive edge of today’s business world to get greater customer retention and loyalty with Humaira Sharmeen.
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/33XQva7
Business success is often a result of the sum total of the experiences your employees create for your customers and these experiences can produce powerful points of differentiation. Due to lack of competent customer service and customer experience customers tend to switching businesses to get better service. In today’s highly competitive market, no one can afford to lose customers. The service you provide is the only differentiating factor you have which will contribute to greater customer retention and loyalty. But exceptional customer service doesn’t just happen. To have the shift from being product-centric to customer-centric each employee needs to be enrolled in training on customer service.
After attending training participants will be able to
• Understand the importance of customer service to grow the business
• Recognize external and internal customers
• Understand basic needs of a customer
• Art of saying NO to customers
• How to manage difficult customer
• Understand and introduce competitive customer service
Power point presentation, QUIZ, Role play, Case studies
• Define and identify different types of customers
• Importance of customer service to grow the business
• Qualities and traits of a good customer service employee
• Golden rules of customer service
• Examples of good and bad customer service
• Importance of customer service in different organizations
• Questioning and listening techniques
• Telephone techniques and etiquette
• The 10 commandments of great customer service
• Learn from other business such as hospitality and pharma industry
Who should attend?
Entry and mid level employees from all types of business.
• Date: 20th December 2019
• Time: 9:30am to 5:00pm
• Total Seat: 25
• Fee: BDT. 3,000+VAT per Person.
• Venue: UPDATE, UTC Building, 8, Panthapath Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215.
• Fees include snacks, Lunch, tea, logistics and training materials.
*Seats are limited (considered on 1st come 1st served basis).
(Certificate will be awarded to the participants.)
With a well rounded experience in total Marketing, operations, and HRM , from entry to C level positions, developed the art and skills of public speaking. Have got 19 years experience of capacity development in the fields of marketing, HRM and management. Designed module and conducted many public and customized training for many companies. Some of the companies are-
Sanofi Aventis, GlaxoSmithKline Bangladesh Ltd, Amtras, Energy Pack, Nuvista Pharma, Pan Pacific Shonargaon, ACME pharmaceuticals, Unimed-Unihealth pharma, Radiant Pharmaceuticals,Jobsbd.com, Prothom Alo, Prothom-alojobs, IDLC, Runner group, East West university and many more.
She was the key speaker in many learning sessions for the students of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB),Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh(ICMAB), Bangladesh Institute of Management (BIM).Also delivered motivational speeches and training in many universities. Have the experience of designing and anchoring career enhancing shows in radio ABC.A trustee member of Bangladesh Organization of Learning and Development (BOLD). An associate member of Bangladesh Society for Human Resource Management (BSHRM).
Humaira Sharmeen is a versatile professional offering over twenty years of professional experience in renowned local and multinational companies. She worked for Sanofi Aventis, GlaxoSmithKline Bangladesh Limited, Prothom Alo and Bonik Barta. Her diversified work experience enabled her to handle diversified people and culture as well as training for them.
She has extensive training and workshop experience both local and in abroad. She facilitates training and workshops on soft skills, leadership and human resource management. She is a MBA major in Marketing and Human Resource Management from North South University and Master of Pharmacy from Dhaka University.