• This course is designed to enable professionals to develop their skills with updated and upgraded expertise at an international level.
• This course facilitates the participants in getting a foreign leadership and OD certification by staying in Bangladesh
• By attending this course, the participants will gain insight
• Jointly offered by Australian Academy of Business Leadership (AABL), Australia & Progressive Training Development & Consultants Associates (
• Nationally & Globally renowned HR & OD Academicians and Practitioners will conduct the course.
• The curriculum and facilitators – both approved by AABL expert team, Australia.
• Classes will be held at 101/B, Malibag Chowdhury par, Dhaka-1219( Opposite of South Point School & College) as well as via Video Conferencing from Australia.
• Exam evaluation will be monitored and approved by AABL, Australia
• certificate will be issued by Australian Academy of Business Leadership (AABL), Australia
Progressive Training Development & Consultants Associates (
AABL, Australia has agreed to offer the CERTIFICATE IN “LEADERSHIP & ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT” (ACL&OD)” jointly with
Leadership and Organizational Development (i.e. O.D.) are now the most desired skills for today’s professionals. Organizations seek to ensure efficient and effective goal attainment. However, these skills are critical to gain and to implement successfully in the context of Bangladesh, especially in the global competitive environment
This type of Leadership and OD certification course jointly offered with renowned Australian organization is first of its kind in Bangladesh. AABL has designed this advanced certification course to enable professionals to develop their skills with updated and upgraded their expertise at an international level. This certification course will pave the way of getting a foreign leadership and OD certification by staying in Bangladesh with their own convenience. By attending this course, the participants will gain insight about different leadership issues, like leadership typologies, effective leadership delegation, inherent authority-accountability-responsibility in leadership, teamwork and team building in leadership and leadership challenges in Bangladesh. In addition, participants will get skill development opportunities
Class-1: Leadership Skills: 21st Century Perspective
Class-2: Leadership: Power and Influence
Class-3: Concept of Organizational Development and Sustainable Organisation Development
Class-4: Leadership in Entrepreneurship
Class-5: Strategic HRM & Leadership
Class-6: Communication and Marketing Strategies for Leaders
Class-7: Effective Team Building, Employee Engagement
Class-8: a. Leadership for Change Management.
Class-09: a. Assignment Presentation
b. Certificate Awarding followed by dinner
Every class will be conducted based on the following method:
a. Around 50% time will be the lecture from faculty (Interactive)
b. Rest 50% Time:
Business English videos followed by one 3 Minutes short quiz
Every Class will cover a 5-7 minutes video of Successful Leaders
Two group exercise on lecture and presentation from a group
The course will comprise of 27 credit hours
The course will start from 27th March 2019 at the 101/B, Malibag Chowdhury par, Dhaka-1219( Opposite of South Point School & College),
Assignment presentation and evaluation through AABL, Australia will be conducted at PTDCA lecture room
Scheduled classes may be changed in case of unavoidable circumstances and for making more effective of curse
Class Begins: 27th March 2019
Admission Deadline: 24th March 2019
Classes: 27 credit hours
Wednesday from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Friday from 9:15 am to 12:15 pm
Duration: 2 Months Classes and Assignment
BDT- 20,000 +VAT Per person (Regular Fee)
BDT- 17,000 +VAT Per Person (Early Bird Fee)
Early Bird date: 15th March 2019
• Special Discount may be given for corporate clients, BSHRM members & students.
• Seats are limited (considered on 1st come 1st served basis).