Why Leadership & Organizational Development Course?
- This course is designed to enable professionals to develop their skills with updated and upgraded expertise at International level.
- This course facilitates the participants in getting a foreign leadership and OD certification by staying in Bangladesh
- By attending this course, the participants will gain insight
aboutdifferent leadership issues and challenges and will get skill development opportunities about employee engagement, OD, talent management and sustainable organization development.
Special Features of the Course:
- Jointly offered by Australian Academy of Business Leadership (AABL), Australia & Progressive Training Development & Consultants Associates (
- Nationally & Globally renowned HR & OD Academicians and Practitioners will conduct the course.
- The curriculum and facilitators – both approved by
AABLexpert team, Australia.
- Classes will be held at UPDATE Classroom, UTC Tower, 8, Panthapath, Dhaka, (PTDCA’s registered Office) as well as via Video Conferencing from Australia.
- Exam evaluation will be monitored and approved by AABL, Australia
AABL, Australia will issue certificates to the participants
About PTDCA and AABL initiative
Progressive Training Development & Consultants Associates (
AABL, Australia has agreed to offer the CERTIFICATE IN “LEADERSHIP & ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT” (ACL&OD)” jointly with
Leadership and Organizational Development (i.e. O.D.) are now the most desired skills for today’s professionals. Organizations seek to ensure efficient and effective goal attainment. However, these skills are critical to gain and to implement successfully in the context of Bangladesh, especially in the global competitive environment. The proper way of knowledge acquisition and delivery is imperative in this aspect.
This type of Leadership and OD certification course jointly offered
COURSE CONTENT & SCHEDULE 3rd BATCH:
Class-1: Leadership Skills: 21st Century Perspective
Class-2: Leadership: Power and Influence
Class-3: Concept of Organizational Development and Sustainable Organisation Development
Class-4: Leadership in Entrepreneurship
Class-5: Strategic HRM & Leadership
Class-6: Communication and Marketing Strategies for Leaders
Class-7: Effective Team Building, Employee Engagement
Class-8: Leadership for Change Management.
Class-09: a. Assignment Presentation
- Certificate Awarding followed by dinner
Every class will be conducted based on the following method:
- Around 50% time will be
lecturefrom faculty (Interactive)
- Rest 50% Time:
Business English videos followed by one 3 Minutes short quiz
Every Class will cover a 5-7 minutes video of Successful Leaders
Two group exercise on lecture and presentation from
The course will comprise of 30 credit hours
The course will start from 14th August 2018 at the UPDATE Classroom, UTC Tower, 8, Panthapath, Dhaka,
Assignment presentation and evaluation through AABL, Australia will be conducted at PTDCA lecture room
Scheduled classes may be changed in case of unavoidable circumstances and for making more effective of curse
3rd Batch Admission Going on
Class Begins: 14th August 2018
Admission Deadline: 10th August 2018
Classes: 30 credit hours
Tuesday from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Friday from 9:15 am to 12:15 pm
Duration: 2 Months Classes and Assignment
BDT- 20,000 +VAT Per person (Regular Fee)
BDT- 17,000 +VAT Per Person (Early Bird Fee)
Early Bird date: 6th August 2018
- Special Discount may be given for corporate clients, BSHRM members & students.
- Seats are limited (considered on 1st come 1st served basis).
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ANY QUERY:
Phone: 01709979849 and 01790444455